1. HOW CAN I GET STUDENT VISA IN AUSTRALIA?
To obtain a student visa in Australia you must enroll in a course for at least 12 weeks. We recommend you to enroll for minimum 16 weeks to ensure immigration approval. For further queries please contact Australia Studycare representatives to gain further knowledge of enrollment.
2. WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO OBTAINING A STUDENT VISA?
It will depend on your country Assessment Level. In general you will need to provide the following: –
- Apply for a course you wish to study ELICOS/VOCATIONAL/HIGHER EDUCATION
- Receive a Letter of Offer from the education Provider/ Please read carefully of the Conditions & Policy’s before signing.
- You’ll receive a Confirmation of Enrolment once you have made an installment payment to the education provider either by our Agency or directly to the education provider.
- Visa Application form 157A
4. CAN I EXTEND MY STUDENT VISA?
Yes, there is no problem applying for an extension, but you need to meet all the immigration requirements in order for your application to be granted.